Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On my way to Flagstaff, AZ

Last night in Tucson. I can't believe my time here is up already! Sad :( I have had such a great time though, hanging out with my two little boys here and catching up with friends....even though I am kind of leaving with the impressions that the last few days I've gone from breakfast, to coffee, to lunch, to coffee, to coffee, to dinner...to coffee:D ha ha glad the Millers don't have a scale at their house! What you don't know doesn' hurt, right? :D

On Saturday night, we had a great "Deporting the Import" party at my friends Tim and Kathy's - was also a friend's birthday, so we had many reasons to celebrate. Kathy makes the best Lemon Drop Martinis too.....mmmmm yeah do I need to say more? :D I'll make sure to post pictures as soon as I get some ;)

Now that I have fueled up on Mexican food and salsa dancing, it is time to go up North to visit my host family -the Foremans. I have not seen them in more than a year, and I can't wait to be there:) I will be driving through the desert tomorrow, always fun.

No comments: