Monday, May 14, 2007

In a couple of hours...

...I will be taking off. Sad. All in all, I was only in Seattle for a bit less than a year, but it feels like so much longer than that. One of the most beautiful citis I've had the chance to live in or even visit. Now, I am sipping my last cup of Lavender Chai at the Blue Dog -my faborite coffee shop in town-, thinking about all of my crazy and wonderful Seattle adventures.

It's been quite an eventful year, to say the least -from the chocolate resume to the ring I wear on my left index ;) I wish it didn't have to stop quite now, but I also know that there are no goodbyes. So, on to the next Chapter! See you guys on the road :)

Dowtown Seattle, looking at the Market and the Pudget Sound

The flowers of Pike Place, miss them already!

My favorite hang out, the Blue Dog - they have the best pancakes too!

No comments: