Thursday, July 29, 2010

On my way back to Seattle?

...well, not forever, but at least for this epic 5-day CL wedding photo workshop with Jasmine Star. Oh be still my heart :) Anyway, now my video submission is in.....not perfect, but I had oh-so-much-fun making it. So really, all I can do now is cross my fingers, pour myself a nice margarita, and hope they help me end the strike soon ;)

xoxo, Audrey

Audrey Smit's entry - Jasmine Star + Creative Live wedding workshop from Audrey Smit on Vimeo.


2 comments:

Monica Lynn said...

Hey chica! Are you really going to be here in Seattle?? Do you have a moment for coffee?? Gorgeous video! Send me a note on facebook if you think we could hook up sometime while you're here. :)

Audrey said...

Hey Monica :) So I don't know yet if I won a spot at the workshop......but will in a few days! So fingers crossed that I do so that we can see each other :) That would be brilliant :) I'll let you know. xoxo