Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cliffs of Moher and the Burren region




So Saturday was the Getting Lost Da.....mmm I mean the Connemara day :D, and then Sunday, we went South of Galway, to the Burren region, and followed the coast until we reached the Cliff of Moher. AND WE DIDN'T EVEN GET LOST!!!!! The water was incredibly beautiful, and at some poitn on the road, we could see a straight line cuting the water in half, with the deepest blue water on the left, and a bright silver grey on the right. Amazing! The cliffs are just breathtaking. It was my third time going, but I am amazed every time. You don't know how tempted I was to to straight to the edge of the cliffs and look down at the waves crashing on the rocks - and freak my mum out:)- like I did the past couple of times I came.....sadly, they've put a walll so that people can't get to close, so I couldn't do it :)

PS: We got a pic of Nils with a blue house :) That's his dream, and he got all excited :D A bit hard though to see his smile on the pic ;)






No comments: