Monday, October 4, 2010

Moving to the Ile of Re

...at least that's what I wish I was doing right now :)

I just got back yesterday from a couple of days shooting a wedding on this beautiful, most charming little French on the Atlantic coast. I really wish I could have stayed there much much longer....like, move there? Oh how I can imagine myself riding a little bike along the coast, going to the market through the small old streets and eating crepes every day until my belly explodes. But my little girl was at home with my mum, and I just couldn't wait to get back to her, crepes or no crepes.

But I will go back, and take my hubby and little girl with me this time so that they too can see this amazing place. And I'll post pics of Pierre & Helene's wedding soon too - that too, was amazing :)

No comments: