Thursday, September 2, 2010

What makes little (and big) girls smile....

* A big warm cup of warm cocoa - because yes, it's already THAT kind of weather here in Denmark! So cocoa. With a straw. Because drinking cocoa without a straw would be a total waste of cocoa. Sipping my cup made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, this feeling of "I'm back home and everything is alright" that I was craving after my crazy-long trip back from Seattle.


*Daddys who buy their little girls pink helmets and take them on their first ride on a bike. If that's not pure-sugar happiness...


But if I'm gonna be fair, I should also share a "before" picture of the ride. Because when we put her on the bike, she was looking at me with her "What-crazy-thing-are-you-guy-going-to-make-me-go-AGAIN?".


Please notice how her arms are sticking out on every single picture - she kept them like this the entire ride. This little girl was probably focusing on the new exciting adventure so much that she forgot that she could move her arms at all. Poor thing. She probably got a bit of A.D.D from her mamma :)

Shall I say, it is so nice to be back home and see this little girl smile at us every day?

Xoxo, Audrey

PS: Tomorrow I'll be sharing some of my pics from Billy and Laura's wedding in Seattle, can't wait!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pics of their wedding. I was looking at your photos and I like ur style. =)

Laura said...

bummer! I can't see the pictures on this entry! :( There's a crappy jpeg that says "upgrade your bandwidth -Photobucket". Why??

Audrey said...

@Laura - All fixed :)

Monica Lynn said...

CUTE! Love the expression on her face!

Victoria de Martigny said...

You have a beautiful family and your daughter clearly gets her sense of adventure and love of life from her mom! As I bake in the Montreal heat, however, I have total cocoa envy for you!! I'll take mine with a few marshmallow's sprinkled on top though :)

wr said...

Your baby girl is adorable! Such great photos of her on the bike. Enjoy those moments they are the best parts of life.