Friday, September 3, 2010

Laura & Billy - The day they said "Forever" in Seattle - Jasmine* & CreativeLive workshop

I don't know a lot of people who would do what Laura and Billy just did. No no no, I am not talking about them getting married :D I am talking about them getting married in front of thousands of strangers, with 6 cameras around them. I am talking about doing a first look on camera the day before the wedding, just so that other photographers could learn from this. Pretty selfless, to say the least.

And just from spending a few hours with Laura & Billy, watching them getting ready for their biggest day......

....this I know: that they have the most beautiful and generous of souls.


That they love life and that life loves them back.


That they LOVE to laugh.


That they LOVE to love.


And because of all that, that they are surrounded by wonderful friends and family - and they deserve every bit of it.


The biggest thank you again to Jasmine* for allowing me and the other CreativeLive 5 (Sachin, Victoria, Stephanie & Nate) to join her in capturing Laura and Billy's beautiful day. And to CreativeLive, for starting this whole thing in the first place and providing such great training for photographers. The impact of what you are doing is beyond anything seen before.

For more pictures of the day and a beautiful slideshow of pictures, go read Jasmine's beautiful post (click here)....you won't regret it :)

6 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

I adore your photos, Audrey! Beautiful story to go with the images. It's been so much fun to see how the 5 of you (6, including J*) shared this after the fact.

Your shot of Laura sitting in her shorts laughing is gorgeous. I also love the one of Billy dipping her.

Very well done!

Victoria de Martigny said...

Well done Audrey!! The story and the photos are wonderful (I had no doubt they would be) and really capture the essence of who Billy and Laura are as people. I just love the shots of them looking into each other's eyes and laughing, because that's just how they are in real life: Fun and spunky and full of love for each other.

Every bride should look as beautiful as Laura on her wedding day... and every groom should be so lucky as to have such a stunning bride. Just kidding Billy, you looked VERY handsome yourself - and I say that in the most platanic photographer to photographee kind of way :)

wr said...

Beautiful wedding photos! You can be proud of what you captured. They are stunning.

Miracelle said...

Beautiful photos, Audrey!!!
I love 4-7 most :)

Celine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celine said...

I enjoyed following your posts. Love your pictures and the all experience seemed amazing!! Makes me want to be creative again.... ;) Grosses bises a vous 3