Monday, March 29, 2010

Our little Supermodel


New inspiration for mamma = Modeling career for Olivia.

My photo mojo is back, and well what better subject than my sweetpea for some pratice? Or course for her it means a modeling career that she didn't choose, poor little thing. I dress her underdress her redress her, put a hat on...no maybe that one....or that one? And she (almost) doesn't say a thing. However, she still wonders why her mamma's face keeps disappearing behind that big black thing that make weird click sounds - I can tell she has this "but...but...she was just here a moment ago????? Where did she go?!" expression in her eyes :) Soon enough hopefully she'll understand what this is all about and like it.

For now, thanks for being such a good little model my love :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's a great idea, Audrey! She IS completely photogenic!