Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little miss sunshine

The clouds finally broke out yesterday to let through a little ray of sunshine. And the billion yellow flowers in hundreds of fields around here went completely bananas from so much warmth.



And I think I know what made the sun come out all of a sudden.

It's this little girl's first big laugh.

Listen to that.


She has magical powers I tell you, this little puce, to make the sun come out like this and shine in my little heart and all around Denmark. Now, you are probably wondering was I am doing to make her laugh so hard? Turns out, she seems to like it when I move my head back and forth, kinda like a chicken. Yeah, apparently she likes when her mamma looks goofy, go figure!

Now, I shouldn't have told you that, you're probably going to want to see a video of that too :D hehe, right, you can keep on hoping!

2 comments:

Monica Lynn said...

So adorable! I love those first laughs! And I'm sure your sounds effects helped encourage her too. I was kinda giggling too. ;)

Audrey said...

hehehehe, and it's so fun to catch her "first" this and that on video. I wanna do it more! Love ya Monica!