Monday, July 7, 2008

When you are running around...

Last weekend one of my former good friends from college got married. I say former because somewhere along the road, her and I seem to have lost each other. Seeing all of our common friends travel to the wedding made me think back over what happened, and about friendship in general. I just wanted to find what went wrong on my end that I let go of such a great friend. I think that every now and then, I was just giving certain "future" things in my life too much focus, while forgetting about some of the Carpe Diem. The things that seemed important to me at the time may have make me seem distant and arrogant to some of my friends, and in some ways rather selfish. I just hope that I can learn from my lessons.

1 comment:

k keith said...

hey, that's a really sweet post. made me think too.
xoxo