Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sea, Shamu and Sun! :)

5Shamu here we come! T and I spent the day in Sea World today. Not quite what I expected, my lord all the people there! I managed to survive the day without any sunburn - a miracle as many of you know-, by spreading a foot of sunscreen over my body every 10 minutes. Ok, maybe not this dramatic but it was HOT OUT THERE! Saw killer wales, dolphins, sharks, pinguins - all very cool, but my favorite remains the cute smiling black wales named Bubbles. She just made me happy by popping her head out to say hi :)
This one needed her back scratched. Volunteer anyone?
Oh the wonder wonderfulness of theme parks.......waiting in line.
Shamu splashing away!
My new friend Bubbles the Whale :) Can you see it smiling? :)
T & D waiting for the Dolphin show
The wonderful Shamu-glass this will take half of our appartment in Manhattan. Well done T :D

No comments: