Friday, July 4, 2008

Californication




Troels in California for work, I tagged along to visit my old friend the sun :) LA and San Diego on the menu, I have to say that things don't look too bad. We've truly had a blast, enjoying the Pier in Los Angeles and going snorkling in San Diego. Nothing like watching fourth of July fireworks by the beach with my sweetheart holding me tight.

This has been a much-longer-than-anticipated vacation, and I am not too sure what to think of it. While I am really enjoying the time free, it's been a montth and I am still not too sure how I should handle it. This is the first time in maybe 10 years that I have so much time on my hands - and, go figure, most of it I spend thinking about the little and big ideas in my mind, without however making much progress on them, it seems like. Anybody has some thinking tricks for me so that I stop chasing my own tail?

Gambling our lives out at the Game Arcades. Hehehhe I rocked the hell out of the Deal or No Deal game. Bwahahahahahha.
Hawaiian music at LA piers.
Nuclear drinks at Bubba Gump. There was a light at the bottom of my glass making the drink change color. Pretty cool :)
The Cave at La Jolla. That's where we went snorklling. A LOT of fish in there! Pretty pretty!
T & D hilling in La Jolla :)

In Old San Diego. Love the feeling of the park, with all the little Mexican restaurants and old shops.

No comments: