Friday, July 25, 2008

If I tell you I'll have to kill you

A secret bar in the dodgy part of New York city, by appointment only.

A heavy metal door and a buzzer.

Ring ring.

A brunette opens the door and leads us in.

Dark velvet curtains.

More dark velvet curtains.

And we get to the place.

A dark intimate atmosphere. The most soothing jazz music playing in the background. A bar tender from Australia who asks you what you "feel like" and just creates cocktails up for his guests. The optimum New York Experience. That was our Friday night. It felt like we were in a mafia movie - hehe, without the scary part and the stinky cigars smoke though. I would tell you the name of the place or give you the phone number, but I'll have to kill you if I do. However, KATE - you and Will would SO love this place, I'll just have to take you next time you are in New York!

No comments: