Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'll be back

I promise, I will. But not quite yet :) Not today. Probably early next week though :) The thing is, I've been avoiding it all. Answering emails. Updating my blog. Even taking pictures. Ok. Maybe not completely. I might have snapped at least a few recently ;) But with the move back to New York, things have been so all over the place, so rushed, so intense, so.....aaaahhhhhhhhh. Just so you can better understand, here is what our life looked like until recently.



This photo is actually courtesy of my friend Karen - her and soon-to-be husband Simon seem to be as crazy as Troels and me, they are planning a wedding for September. And a move to New Zealand in November. But I could have SO taken that picture of never ending lists of things to do :)

But now the move is done, and the to-do lists are gone. Mmmmm, maybe not. You know me. But at least they are hidden away under a pile of books I've been meaning to read and a bowl of ice cream. I just wanted to take a couple of weeks to do nothing but look around. Get used to our new life. Sip it in. And let it sink in. Oh, and the fact that half of my laptop screen has turned flashing blue on me was just the sign I needed to go with my decision :D

But don't worry. I'll be back with some good stuff :) Very soon!

2 comments:

Mélie said...

Miss you!

Monica Lynn said...

How did I miss that you were moving back to the states!? Wow! Hope you settle in soon. Can't wait to see more on the blog when you're ready to get things going again!