Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cowboyland for Thanksgiving

One last quick trip before we head back to Europe - and before I can't fly no more with our little tinymus in my belly. Two weeks and we are moving....8 weeks and baby's here! Crazy!!!

In any case, direction Arizona for oh-so-lovely Turkey Day. We just had the best time - sun for a couple days, snow on Saturday and Sunday. Only in Arizona :) On our schedule: hike in Sedona (oooh did I think I was gonna make it up that hill??? Tinymus you're getting heavy!), Grand Canyon, Freezbe golf with the Foremans, dinner with Emily, sunday football and chicken wings....and of course TONS of food for Thanksgiving....hhaaaaa pure bliss!

Found my cowboy - yeaaaaahhhaaaaaa:)

The first person that tells me my belly looks like one of the big huge rocks by the river.....goes in the DAMN RIVER!!!!
...not like I didn't warn you :D You look brave in there my love.....but we both know you were freezing to death :)
For once, Brian stayed ON the bridge:)
Freezbee golfing.....mmmmmm thought I had enough training at home with the Wii.....real freezbee golfing kicked my butt!
No matter how many times you look at it....it's a BIIIIIIIG hole!
My huuuuubby :)

No comments: