Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! The 52 Blessings Project

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I really missed this holiday last year in Ireland. And even though Troels and I could not make it to Arizona to celebrate with the Foremans, nor have a traditional Thanksgiving making our stomach explode from all the food - we've still had a wonderful time. I was able to drop my crutches finally -still the brace, but no crutches! Getting healthier - definitely one of the things that I am very thankful for. Among other thing. This year has been quite a year...and I expect next year to be just as all over the place:)

So today, instead of joining the mass for much shopping on Black Friday, I went out to take some pictures with T, and started the 52 Blessings Project - click here. Every week, for the next year, I will add one picture of something I was grateful for that week. The spirit of Thanksgiving is so great - so why not make it last a bit longer! Here is my first picture...sorry that I am starting with the obvious hehe

No comments: