Saturday, November 1, 2008

Craving sushi? Hop on the skateboard sweetie!

So last night we were craving sushi, and of course we could have ordered in....but we really wanted to go out in the streets to see all the people with their Halloween costumes on the way. Our sushi restaurant was too far for me to walk with my crutches, but too close to get a cab.....soooo we came up with a solution of our own: Troels' skateboard, and he grabbed my crutches and pulled me! hahahha how much fun we had - and the best thing, we didn't look any weirder than all the other people and their costumes.



My favorite costume last night I have to say: a group of 5 people dressed up as pinguins and walk in the street in a single line as if they were real pinguins! heheh so goo, wish I had a pic of that!

1 comment:

nathålie said...

que porte le nain ces ricains...