Tuesday, August 21, 2007

London baby :) Michou saved the Queen!

And yes! I went back to London mid-August :) Guess life has really not been too bad for me lately. My Sarah was visting Celine in London, so we though it would be a perfect time for me to get over there too so that the three of us high school friends could spend some time together! Again, we got ourselves lost in Camden market - love this place so much-, enjoyed the London Sun (oh I never thought I would say that in my life....but that Saturday in London is actually the ONLY day of sun I got this summer. SAD)

We also took our little French man Michou on a strole in the streets of London :D For those of you who don't know Michou, please let me introduce :) He is the little French mascott that my 3 friends (Sarah, Celine, Valerie) and I have been taking traveling around the world with us - has any one of you seen the movie Amelie? wink wink. Next, he'll be going to Belgium with me and Stockholm with Valou (is it Stockholm??). You'll get to se emore pics of him, so don't be shy and say hi to Michou anytime :D



No comments: