Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sing along in the Tube :)

Taking public transportation in London was quite an experience all around, my friends, from the not so good of taking bus 25 at 3:00 am so today's concert in the Tube - the tube, for those of you who don't know, is London's metro. I was riding along, on my way to Heathrow airport, with my suitcase, had just managed to find a seat, when a man came in with the guitar and said "Sorry everybody that I am late for the concert. Now we can finally get started! we're gonna have some fun together this evening!" and starting playing all sort of classics, like "Brown-eyed girl" etc. My favorite part when was he decided to sing Jewel's "leaving on a jet plane", dedicated to all of us since we were on our way to the airport. Just brilliant:D Not much, but it brightened my day.

No comments: