Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Olivia's preschool graduation



My little Olive,

What a fantastic couple of years you've had at Berkeley Hills Nursery school. You've grown so much in two years and I can't wait to see what beautiful little girl you turn into in elementary school.  Miss Kris, Miss Lyla and Miss Nisha would love to be in your amazing world - and so do I! You have the most beautiful imagination, my child, filled with happiness and colors,  and I hope you never EVER let go of that. The truth is, I very often take my inspiration from you. You're my crazy little dreamer :)

I know you'll miss you best friends from BHNS - Ella, Hazel, Evan, etc....but I promise that we'll do everything we can to keep in touch, and I have absolutely no doubt you're going to make more amazing friends at Rosa Parks. You make friends wherever you go....and boyfriends :) This year you told me you'd marry Lucio. No Jayden. No Filip. No Jayden. No Lucio. No Filip. You're going to be trouble, little girl, but your daddy and I are keeping a good eye on you and we'll always be there for you no matter what.

Love you so much,

Mama

No comments: