Thursday, May 1, 2014

My little May flower



Today the loveliest of little girls turns 3. My littlel May flower, born in the first  hours of May. Three years today that the bright Spring sun rose in the Danish sky as I was holding her tight and kissing her red hair for the first time. Three incredible years getting to know her better.

 Some people don't like to find out the sex of the baby before the baby's born because they say, in these days of over information, it's the only thing that's left a surprise. But really, to me, knowing the sex of your baby is one of the only thing you can know before they come to this world. What they look like, their personality...it slowly unfolds in front of you as they get older. And it's  really one of the best thing about being a parent...watching them be their own little selves. I love you so much, my little Madeline. Happy birthday my darling girl!

No comments: