Saturday, May 10, 2014

Baby Freia

Our little Freia arrived in the early hours of the morning last Friday - and we couldn't be any happier! Our hearts are filled with love and happiness. She's the sweetest little thing and perfect in every way. I'll share more pictures and tell you more about her birth and our first days at home with her on Friday - for now I'll go get some rest though, if that's ok ;) In the weeks to come I'll still be around the blog sharing posts and reading all of your sweet comments, and I've also asked amazing blogger friends to help "fill the gap" so I can spend much needed time with sweet little Freia. You'll see a lot more guest posts while I am on "maternity leave" - but I have no doubt you're gonna love every single one of them! Thanks to all of you who have already been leaving lovely comments on my Instagram feed, sending sweet notes and pretty gifts for Freia's birth - it means so so much to me and my family to have this amazing, supportive community around us. Hugs, Audrey

No comments: