Thursday, January 13, 2011

One

My little love,

I didn't think it would come that fast. Yet here we are. You're one, my pucinette.

One.


It was only a year ago.

One year filled with love. One year of morning smiles. One year holding you tight when I take to to bed at night. One year of your daddy trying to "scare" you and you, little mischief, you just plain laugh at him because you know he's just being a little silly :)


One year, and guess what? Your hair is finally growing! Well...not very fast....but you're making progress ;) Soon daddy's gonna have to stop singing his favorite song that he made up for you - "hvor er alt mit haar"...



Not to worry though, I am not the least worried about your daddy's ability to make up more songs for you :)

On the morning of your birthday, daddy and I woke up early and went up to your room to wake you up with your first " I dag er det Olivias fødselsdag". We started singing, and then we realized that you couldn't even open your eyes to see what was happening! Poor little thing, you had an eye infection and your eyelashes were stuck!!!!




But hopefully the Chokoladebolle you had for breakfast made up it :) I am pretty sure it did, you devoured it in not time, both of your fists full...good thing you only have two hands I tell you!!

Little Olive - Daddy and I, we love you oh-so-so much. And we can't wait to go on many fun adventures with you and watch you grow and become a big sister this year!

Love always, Mamma

No comments: