Monday, December 13, 2010

The best day of my life...

It's not secret that Troels and I very often "speak" for Olivia. See, the truth is, we just can't wait for this little girl to be able to talk, tell us about her day, what she likes, what she dreams about.....so in the meantime, well, we pretend that she does tell us by speaking for her. It makes us smile inside and out :) And one of the things that 'Olivia' says very often is "This is the best day of my life"....which she 'says' just about every day :) See, it is just that she issuch a happy little girl, and she gets so excited, and smiles, and clap her hands.



Just like daddy and mommy walked with me to daycare last Friday. And min lille far put me up on his shoulder. And there was snow everywhere. And birds flying above my head from tree to tree. And oh-the trees were so high. And my silly mommy, she was chasing us pretending she was going to eat me. Oh, that was the best day of my life.

No comments: