Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring på vej

Snow is still all around, but we can feel it won't last much longer - days are getting longer and longer, the air is "warming up"....strangely, this makes me a bit sad! We've been having such a blast this winter in our little winter paradise. I made friends with the snow, I even managed to not crash the car even once hehe. But I guess it is way time for Spring and summer to come: nice long evening having dinner with friends, swinging under the tree in the garden, walks by the sea, ice cream....lots and lots more things to look forward to-plus, I am not going to be able to hold Troels off from using his brand new barbecue much longer, it's itching him to much to get grilling :) But in the meantime, we'll enjoy the snow as much as we can!



No comments: