Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crashing planes in Denmark

Some people need to learn how to fly planes, it seems like :) Kaare (Troels' brother), T and I went out to fly Steffen's new plane here in the fields of Nødebo. hehehehe fun fun. Interesting how some people have such a big mouth about their abilities to fly planes but then end up crashing into the first thing they see -right Kaare? Since I couldn't really do anything because of my crutches - yeaaaaaaaah I hurt my knee again, another silly story-, I had the priviledge of recording the whole fun...I think that someone is now regretting asking me to record anything hehehhe. TOO LATE!

Anyway, so much fun hanging out with Troels' family...even if I can't really do much. I'd much much rather be here than stuck on the 5th floor of our building in New York City! We will see what the doctor says next week about my knee! Keep your fingers crossed for me...




No comments: