Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lively life

Every time I come back to New York (or is it, leave Ireland?), I feel this rush of fresh air getting into me, like there is more life in my body. Such a wonderful sensation, gives me a high every time and I really relaly don't want to see it stop anytime soon.

A few days in NYC before heading to Arizona, filling up the tiny appartment with oh-so-wonderful-Swedish furniture (let's not be biased and name a brand here :D) with Troels and going to our favorite Italian place, us hanging out with Will and Kate on Sunday night (SUCH a good time - wished you guys came to visit from Seattle more often!), and spending the afternoon running around in the sun with silly Ann. Ohh NYC (and me!) will certainly miss you my dear Ann:)

Wish I had some pics of all that, but instead I wanted to share of Ann's artwork. I've always wanted to make a post about it but never found the occosion...so here we are. Hope you'll enjoy her stuff just about as much as I do. She just makes me want to be artsie and creative all over again ;)

And while I am at it - here is Kate's blog. Have always loved the way she writes - Kate, really you should write some books :)If you know her, you'll probably have a ball ready this. And if you don't know ...well, perfect opportunity to do just that!




No comments: