Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Those people...

...that, with only a couple of words, can just bright up your day. The story: I was not having the most fun of days today - having missed my plane because of a train strike in Paris, which resulted in me missing my plane, sitting in the Paris airport for hours and hours. Adding to that problem with one of my suitcases, the smile had really dropped of my face by the time I went towards my terminal to catch my plane. As I presented my ticket to the secutity guy to ente rthe terminal, he looks at the teddy bear I was carrying and said very seriously: "and What about the boarding pass for him, miss?". The goes to his colleague: "we have an issue here, the lady does not have a boarding pass for that guy." Worries gone. Smile back on my face :) "He's a really good bear, won't cause much trouble officer!".....Sometimes, it takes very little, but makes such a big difference.

1 comment:

MamaMartincic said...

You brighten up my day, Hun! :) *hug*