Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back to the Wild Wild West!

...of Ireland that is :D The weekend after I got back from Seattle , no time to put my bags down when Jen (a coworker from the US who came to our Dublin office for a couple of weeks) invited me to join her, her boyfriend Ryand and her brother along for a weekend trip to Western Ireland - Nives and her boyfriend also game along for much fun :) We all hopped in the car - woooow my first time drining on the left side of the road and I didn't kill anyone - not even one of the many sheeps that slowly crossed the road as if it was theirs :)

We stopped just about 2000 times in two days for some very special "picture moments" - so I had to share at least a few :) Below are pics from Connemara, the Kilkenny Abbey, the Cliffs of Mohair (yet again, I don't seem to get tired of them).

Anybody wants to volunteer to come and visit me now? :)











No comments: