Monday, September 15, 2014

Three baby dolls



The girls at roughly the same age. Can you guess who is who? :)

 These pictures hang right by our front door, and they are probably the pictures of the girls that I cherish the most. I just took Freia's picture, and already I have a teary eye when I look at it. Even though right now she still smells of that wonderful baby smell and still fits oh-so snuggly in my arms, I know that it will change all too soon. Before I know it my little girls will be going to college and bringing a boyfriend home - and hubby will be greeting said boyfriend with a shotgun, no doubt ;) But when I look at these pictures, it is like time stands still. I go right back to that sweet baby smell and the adorable baby noises that they used to make. No matter how big the girls get, they will always be my babies.

No comments: