Saturday, April 25, 2009

Love is in the air :)

Time to practice what I learned during my photo class! And what best but to find some random strangers on Craigslist for that? Both of these couples were looking for a photograph to take their engagement pictures, so here comes Super Zaudrey to the rescue :)

The first session with Andrea & Craig was definitely hard - it was the first really nice day of Spring and Central Park was PACKED with people. Probably not the best location for a shot that day, but I tried to make it work. The shot with Andrea & Michael was much more relaxed. We had such a blast....and guess what, they got me pistaccio gelato to thank me! hahaha that sounds like a deal to me :D

I started building a collection of pictures - I still need to redesign the page, but at least you can go and take a look at what I have been up to: http://www.audreysmit.com





No comments: